The Official Beat St Bona in Olean Thread (Schedule now being rewritten by Dr Seuss!)

Wolfpack Ram

Top Member
Apr 21, 2009
It looks like Bona only has nine for the rest of the season, but in all honesty it's eight because our last scholarship player never plays.

Must be tough being the 9th player and never seeing the court. VCU has 11 players averaging at least 9.5 mpg. Schmidt may want to have plenty of oxygen and Gatorade behind the Bonnie's bench tonight.

Havoc2Ut2

Top Member
Nov 15, 2014
Just want to say this is one of my favorite things in the forum, when we get a peaceful fan of another team on board. I love the discussions with knowledgeable members of another fan base!
Don't you know? We just became "united" a few hours ago. :lol:

Now, it's time to get on my Basketball Jones!

Reactions: mike7842

urmite

Top Member
Mar 22, 2011
I would hate to hear your opinion of MASN and NBCSports Washington games then. I would even rank CBSSN over NBCSN.
Not if you could get NBCSN but not CBSSN, which it seems to be the case with many. Not sure how that is true.
Maybe that is because I have every Satellite, Cable, and Streaming provider in existence...

Reactions: Wolfpack Ram

MobileMunchies

Top Member
Nov 2, 2013
Second big screen tv fried today, after 1 year's use, this was a squaretrade replacement, so it's still under warranty, and tomorrow we'll see what they offer as a replacement, but it hopefully won't be another vizio. Thank the lord it's still under warranty. So watching on a 32" we brought in here from our spare room. Hope for a BIG game from of our guys on this little TV, tonight.
#LetsGoVCU

Reactions: LLLeopold

VCU85

Top Member
Jan 26, 2016
I know I'm not supposed to ask this, but I'm emptying my dads house, and moving out of our house to close Monday so I haven't had time to look, is the game on TV anywhere besides a bar ?