THE OFFICIAL BEAT THE BILLS IN SAINT LOUIS THREAD

Havoc2Ut2

Top Member
Nov 15, 2014
It's a SLU dunk a thon with a guard slicing us up like a pineapple. If we only lose by 20 it will be a Mooney teaching moment. So disappointing. No words beyond these. Fun night in Saint Louis...

I have no idea what happened to this team. I'm officially letting the MudKat out of the basement to show up for half time and have a talk with these guys. What could possibly go wrong?

Reactions: Newboy
Apr 24, 2009
This is hard to watch and it hurts. What is going on with this team? There's no consistency. We've had great offensive games early in the season and now it's non-existent. Our defense is like a block of swiss cheese. Man, I love this team, but it just hurts watching this almost every game this season. I wish I could lift this team up, almost every game now, it's hard to watch. What is going on?

Reactions: BaNgMyPrOgRaM

RamFanatic

Top Member
Feb 6, 2012
We are a very, very bad basketball team. This season has been an unmitigated disaster. The glass half full outlook would be that the roster has a lot of young talent. That talent is also very raw, and it’s safe to assume the talented incoming class will also be very raw. MR has a tough road ahead of him. From my perspective, the 2021-22 season is setting up as a make or break year for him.

AnnuitCoeptis

Top Member
Feb 22, 2014
I never thought I would say this but this VCU team this year is boring to watch. There’s no continuity and it looks like they are mailing it in. I’m hoping for an exciting run in the A10 tournament but with the exception of about 7 games, this season has been a slog.