THE OFFICIAL BEAT THE BILLS IN SAINT LOUIS THREAD

midloglen

Insider
May 7, 2009
Please learn to play some zone next year. I love the press but in some games you just need to pack it in and show a different look. So frustrating watching the same thing over and over.

HBK

Top Member
Mar 29, 2010
What is the answer other then wait until next year? I am at a loss on what could be done differently at this point.
The kids can play with more energy and effort. It seems that when MSS is off the floor, our energy level goes down substantially.

Reactions: Ramcounter
Apr 28, 2009
We have been exposed since the first URI game...same blue print. Blow past the first defender and you are on your way to an easy bucket. Slow rotations and very poor outside shooting. Oh well different team same script.

HBK

Top Member
Mar 29, 2010
Please learn to play some zone next year. I love the press but in some games you just need to pack it in and show a different look. So frustrating watching the same thing over and over.
I am all for switching defenses, but no defense works when you play without energy on that end of the floor.

Reactions: Newboy

RAMBALLFAN

Top Member
Insider
Aug 26, 2016
Are you related to Cool Ram Fan? This isn’t a strategy game. It is an effort and execution game. This is about the guys on the floor.
Correct and it starts with having the RIGHT guys in the floor. Get Simms our and put IV on Perkins

Love2Ram

Top Member
Feb 25, 2011
Next year can't come soon enough. I love Jenkins and appreciate everything all the seniors did for us to stabilize the program givenl the changes we went through. I just can't get excited any longer hoping a bunch of guys that have been together for several years will suddenly start playing great together. It's beginning to feel like a trainwreck in search of an ending. The sooner the better as far as I am concerned. Any post season games should be reserved for the future. The time has come to acknowledge who we are and focus on the development of the young.

Reactions: umwram
Jan 25, 2013
Are you related to Cool Ram Fan? This isn’t a strategy game. It is an effort and execution game. This is about the guys on the floor.
Are you related to MR, you try to find something good in games where MR get out coached and the offense is terrible lol if VCU go to 0-4 you will say, well next year we will be better lol

Reactions: RAMBALLFAN