THE OFFICIAL BEAT THE BILLS IN SAINT LOUIS THREAD

BaNgMyPrOgRaM

Top Member
Insider
Mar 27, 2009
I remember that previous coaches would make them go an practice in the Franklin St Gym instead of the new facility, or do other things to motivate. Remember when Shaka burned the February calendar? I think they have gone into full give up mode, will wake up for the A10, win a couple of games and then be done for the year.
Are you related to CoolRamFan?

Who_Dat_Ninja

Top Member
Dec 3, 2016
With the exception of the two Florida losses and the home loss to Dayton, the 7 other losses (I am including tonight at SLU) have all been similar: VCU hits a lull, the other team goes on a huge run (17-0 tonight) and takes a big lead. We make a run to get it respectable, but lose. Wash, rinse, repeat.
And honestly.. sometimes it’s not even the other team really going on an “offensive” run - sometimes it’s just US that can’t make a single FG for 8-10 minutes. Combined with god awful defense we thrown in there... It’s truly pathetic.

Reactions: RED HAVOC11

Havoc2Ut2

Top Member
Nov 15, 2014
I honestly don’t see him telling them to do anything. He just stands there.
What would you do when your team gave up? We got beat off of made buckets all night. That's a team that quit period and I'm at a loss to understand what happened. I want to know what happened to this squad. Was it MR? I really want to say no, but it's getting difficult.

I just hope Bones didn't get too hurt.

I have hope for next year. It's going to be an extra long off season with all of us eating our young.

NowYou'reARam!

Top Member
Feb 12, 2014
No vision in recruiting.
No identity between the lines.

We are in steep decline...and it’s not Isaac Vann’s fault.

rammad90

Top Member
Jan 19, 2010
The problem I see is lack of ball movement. Mcallister has tunnel vision. Literally he hasn't passed it the last 4 times he's had it.

GRID

Insider
Mar 18, 2013
This has to be the worst coached team I have ever seen. I'm going on record as no longer being a Mike Rhodes fan. What we have seen this season is fudgeing unexcuable. How the fudge can the whole fudgeing conf have their best night against us? A coach has to know how to fix this shirt and we have regressed and are now we're the fudgeing punching bag for the entire conf. Having multiple teams go on 15+ runs is not about the mistakes that players are making. The coach is the problem when it keeps having. We are not short on talent. We don't have someone that is able to work with what he has, make adjustments, and make this team perform up to its potential. This is not VCU quality coaching.

Don't make the mistake of just blaming this season on checked out seniors and bad decision making freshmen. This season is on the coaching
We haven't lost 4 games in a row in 20 years and that tells you everything you need to know about the coaching this year.

But, I'm a RAM fan, and am optimistic that even the coach can get better over the summer and next year he can take a step forward.

RAMBALLFAN

Top Member
Insider
Aug 26, 2016
45 years huh? You must be having a Sr moment. You don't remember the Polio years? How about most of Sonny's teams?
We blurred out the Polio years with bottles of bourbon in the empty upper levels of the coliseum. Security felt sorry for us having to endure some of those games and figured if we could sit through them, they’d let us drink away.