THE OFFICIAL BEAT THE BILLS IN SAINT LOUIS THREAD

HuRam97

Top Member
Insider
Dec 10, 2011
I think they have gone into full give up mode, will wake up for the A10, win a couple of games and then be done for the year.
Correct, maybe, doubtful and correct. Very frustrating and I’m not going to comment further on where I think the responsibility lies so ToolScamFan can copy more MR commentary

Havoc2Ut2

Top Member
Nov 15, 2014
<======================================

HE'S OUT OF THE BASEMENT. HE'S PISSED. HE'S ALL OVER ME AND STOMPING ME LIKE A BUG! THE HORROR, THE HORROR...

when this team has to resort to a 2-3 zone you know things are badder than bad...

Man it's tough to control the animal that comes from the basement.

Last edited:

HBK

Top Member
Mar 29, 2010
We just aren’t very good right now, and the team is lacking confidence. We started off well tonight, but we let a tough couple of possessions turn into a tough 7 or 8 minutes.

Havoc City

Top Member
Nov 8, 2014
During the post-game press conference after Dayton, coach said we are close to turning this thing around. I literally laughed out loud.

Time to turn on the post-game show on 910am to listen to Robby and Litos talk about how we showed a lot of heart for not giving up.

Who_Dat_Ninja

Top Member
Dec 3, 2016
when this team has to resort to a 2-3 zone you know things are badder than bad...
Honestly when they went to a zone trap it was the only time they made stops

they need to play more of it bc this is the worst man/man defensive team I’ve seen in a long time!

artRAMinMN

Top Member
Feb 10, 2009

All i got tonight : /