THE OFFICIAL BEAT THE BILLS IN SAINT LOUIS THREAD

92VCUpikapp

Top Member
Dec 21, 2010
We just aren’t very good right now, and the team is lacking confidence. We started off well tonight, but we let a tough couple of possessions turn into a tough 7 or 8 minutes.
Exactly what we’ve done with every loss. We get punched, and never recover.

I see the effort in our men, but unfortunately we are just not an offensively gifted team. It’s just the truth.

Have a nice weekend RamNation. Just remember, this is just a game. Love the ones your with.

Ramcounter

Top Member
Dec 7, 2011
With the exception of the two Florida losses and the home loss to Dayton, the 7 other losses (I am including tonight at SLU) have all been similar: VCU hits a lull, the other team goes on a huge run (17-0 tonight) and takes a big lead. We make a run to get it respectable, but lose. Wash, rinse, repeat.
The same thing happened a decent amount last year as well. It seems to me that when the drought happens are they missing open shots vs just being completely flustered.

Reactions: mrgeode

VCU85

Top Member
Jan 26, 2016
So... this re-seating thing.... exactly what are they gonna do to keep people in their already expensive seats ?

Reactions: SZQ VCU

rammad90

Top Member
Jan 19, 2010

I see the effort in our men, but unfortunately we are just not an offensively gifted team. It’s just the truth.

Have a nice weekend RamNation. Just remember, this is just a game. Love the ones your with.
Evans is out. Nuff said. If he is even 70% he needs to be on the floor.

HBK

Top Member
Mar 29, 2010

Unfortunately, it’s not just offense that’s the problem.

Reactions: Celticguy