THE OFFICIAL BEAT THE BILLS IN SAINT LOUIS THREAD

RAMBALLFAN

Top Member
Insider
Aug 26, 2016
Continuous losing is like cancer, you may see some of the signs on the surface, but the true damage is inside. There's so much pressure that's on this team from the pressure for them to produce and win to the standard of VCU and the expectation placed on them from everyone expecting them to meet the projections of a ranked team and a conference championship. That kind of pressure affects each person differently. Every one of them wants to win, no one gets on the court to lose. There are so many variables in play here. Coach preaches to play ACL... how do you play loose when you lost 4 in a row and are trying to stem the tide? How do you play confident when you haven't made shots and are going to take another to prevent a blowout?

It's selfish, but I want this team to just play without the expectation and with the same grit and drive that we've seen before. I don't care if we lose anymore. I just want to see some fire in this team.
It would be nice to see, but I don’t think these guys as a team know how to shut off the outside and focus on what’s on the inside

Apr 14, 2011
Im not pissed because this team is doing just as i expected this year.
Im just waiting till Rhoades is gone like i have had to do with prior coaches.
Still my alma mater and ghat never changes.
This was your expectation coming into the season? Ram4life as well

Reactions: SpiderRAM

Havoc City

Top Member
Nov 8, 2014
Here we go. Insights from Rhoades interview with Litos:

-We have to come together, execute, and stick to the plan.

-We have to adjust.

-We need to play the right way.

-We need to fight...and find a way to win.

-We aren't making excuses.

-We have to fight, and stick together, and shore up some stuff.

Can't figure why the guys would tune him out.

Apr 19, 2009
Here we go. Insights from Rhoades interview with Litos:

-We have to come together, execute, and stick to the plan.

-We have to adjust.

-We need to play the right way.

-We need to fight...and find a way to win.

-We aren't making excuses.

-We have to fight, and stick together, and shore up some stuff.

Can't figure why the guys would tune him out.
Pretty much the same poop he always says.

Ram14

Top Member
Insider
Jun 20, 2011
Let the few whiny quitters bail. The real Ram fans never bail. I remember when folks bailed years ago and gave up their season tickets, those folks returned and now sit in much worse seats. Some fools that were Capitol Campaign members even bailed and now they have to pay thousands more for the same seats.
Anyone ready to bail, ask yourself are you only a fan if they win.

I am 100 times more angry and disapponted at the fools posting negatives and hateful things on social media about our players and coach than I am about losing a bunch of games. Every one of the losers posting that crap on Facebook need to be called out.

Rough period for Ram Fans, 1000 times rougher period for the guys who have worked so hard to play on the team.