THE OFFICIAL BEAT THE BILLS IN SAINT LOUIS THREAD

May 4, 2012
Hey, if the seniors get hot, look out. I guess that is Rhoades' game plan, just keep rolling with them and hope something changes.
I get he believes its his best shot. But its not going to happen.
And remember Dusqune beat StLouie twice...
That should be concerning.

May 4, 2012
Yea McAllister is the answer...play him and we win the a10 tournament...what a phucking idiot .
Showing more than several guys getting heavy minutes but yeah, reward failure. All that gets you us this season. Grow up.

Havoc City

Top Member
Nov 8, 2014
Let the few whiny quitters bail. The real Ram fans never bail. I remember when folks bailed years ago and gave up their season tickets, those folks returned and now sit in much worse seats. Some fools that were Capitol Campaign members even bailed and now they have to pay thousands more for the same seats.
Anyone ready to bail, ask yourself are you only a fan if they win.

I am 100 times more angry and disapponted at the fools posting negatives and hateful things on social media about our players and coach than I am about losing a bunch of games. Every one of the losers posting that crap on Facebook need to be called out.

Rough period for Ram Fans, 1000 times rougher period for the guys who have worked so hard to play on the team.
I'm against hateful posts, but what exactly is wrong with posting a negative comment about coach? The man has completely underachieved this year, and he'd be the first to tell you that. Admitting as much in a public forum is a problem for you?

Reactions: Newboy

RamDaddio

Top Member
Apr 18, 2015
Some of y’all still take this program seriously 😂😂😂. This is a BAD basketball program. Coming from an alum and fan that has probably seen more VCU games live than most of you, home and away. I’m embarrassed to call myself a fan of VCU Basketball right now. Absolute embarrassment to the program.
Then get the heck out. Don't let the door hit you on the ass..

RAMBALLFAN

Top Member
Insider
Aug 26, 2016
Here we go. Insights from Rhoades interview with Litos:

-We have to come together, execute, and stick to the plan.

-We have to adjust.

-We need to play the right way.

-We need to fight...and find a way to win.

-We aren't making excuses.

-We have to fight, and stick together, and shore up some stuff.

Can't figure why the guys would tune him out.
The delivery is equally, if not more, important than the words used. The problem is after a team hears the same words again, and again, and again, no amount of change in delivery will make a difference. The message is tuned out...

Love2Ram

Top Member
Feb 25, 2011
I get he believes its his best shot. But its not going to happen.
And remember Dusqune beat StLouie twice...
That should be concerning.
This may come as a shock to you but Duquesne University has a pretty good basketball team. If you would actually take the time to watch other teams play you would know that by now. Their past has nothing to do with their present, their current roster, or their current head coach. Shockingly, programs transition over time as has ours.

Reactions: RamLover
May 4, 2012
This may come as a shock to you but Duquesne University has a pretty good basketball team. If you would actually take the time to watch other teams play you would know that by now. Their past has nothing to do with their present, their current roster, or their current head coach. Shockingly, programs transition over time as has ours.
Yes, i am aware that they are having a pretty goid year. Was basically my point.

Jan 1, 2010
Had to flip to a different channel at the half. Much easier on my heart and well being to just see the final score than the slow death some of you endured tonight...

had planned on going to Davidson and to Brooklyn this year- going to pass.. just can’t see spending the money.
just don’t see a quality team on the floor ”lately” .. 😑

SpiderRAM

Insider
Aug 17, 2014
Let the few whiny quitters bail. The real Ram fans never bail. I remember when folks bailed years ago and gave up their season tickets, those folks returned and now sit in much worse seats. Some fools that were Capitol Campaign members even bailed and now they have to pay thousands more for the same seats.
Anyone ready to bail, ask yourself are you only a fan if they win.

I am 100 times more angry and disapponted at the fools posting negatives and hateful things on social media about our players and coach than I am about losing a bunch of games. Every one of the losers posting that crap on Facebook need to be called out.

Rough period for Ram Fans, 1000 times rougher period for the guys who have worked so hard to play on the team.
Oh, I just read about my negativity on the + fans Facebook page!🙄😳😂. I said expectations for this team were justifiably high based on returning seniors, preseason conference #1, top 25 ranking early on.
I should know “this is not the NBA” 🤷‍♀️

May 4, 2012
Oh, I just read about my negativity on the + fans Facebook page!🙄😳😂. I said expectations for this team were justifiably high based on returning seniors, preseason conference #1, top 25 ranking early on.
I should know “this is not the NBA” 🤷‍♀️
You negative ? Thats a hoot !
On paper, yes, expectations had reason to be high.
And as perhaps the most positive poster here you would be expected to relish the sentiments.
I didnt buy it and so im not surprised st the season. Ive seen a lot of seasons go oui d bad and all over the middle. And i hope to see many more. And hopefully they will be successful ones.
But its a game so ill have fun either way.

Reactions: SpiderRAM