The Official Beat the Bills of Saint Louis in the Animal Thread

theyaintwantit

Top Member
Dec 22, 2009
Jerry Palm has the Rams as one of the first four out.

Way to go Rams; way to go.
I was unaware that Jerry Palm's bracket on 2/22 is the same as the Selection Committee's on 3/14, but you can believe what you want.

The rest of us will be cheering our team on tomorrow night, while you can sit at home and cry because one bracketologist does not have us in his bracket on 2/22.

Finance Ram 10

Top Member
Jan 11, 2013
Give Watkins the start, he's going to be top 3-5 in our line-up moving forward. He's one of the few that will actually drive to the basket, endure the contact and get the foul and/or the bucket somewhat regularly. I think MBJ could also be impactful with his physicality. We need to compete on boards and 'out-muscling' the opponent type plays. Even with Bones out, I still like our chances if we play to our level.

WillWeaverRVA

Top Member
Dec 30, 2011
Give Watkins the start, he's going to be top 3-5 in our line-up moving forward. He's one of the few that will actually drive to the basket, endure the contact and get the foul and/or the bucket somewhat regularly. I think MBJ could also be impactful with his physicality. We need to compete on boards and 'out-muscling' the opponent type plays. Even with Bones out, I still like our chances if we play to our level.
I agree, Watkins should start. I think he’s ready.

DisplacedRam

Top Member
Insider
Mar 21, 2017
will be interested to see who gets the starting 5 nod tonight certainly seems like it should be Jamir at this point. Unfortunately I am guessing I won't be able to view this one so I will have to follow along on the box score and game thread as best I can ☺️

• Sad
Reactions: BaNgMyPrOgRaM

ISwamRam

Top Member
Apr 20, 2009
Watkins plays way above his freshman status........ I think if he doesn't try to do too much (get in foul trouble), he can get quality minutes.
Yes he does and tomorrow he'll be put to the test as will all the guys. Limit the T/O's...make the bunnies...do what we do on D. We'll be good.

Reactions: VCU85