The Official Beat the Bills of Saint Louis in the Animal Thread

Ululating Daddy

Top Member
Jan 13, 2016
Not gonna lie, I'm nervous about playing without Bones. These last two games will push us off the bubble, one way or the other. I know the players and the coaches want the win more than they can say. But I need realistic expectations. So....

What I want to see is a team that comes out with a game plan, that sticks together and executes that plan. Keep slu off the offensive boards, work diligently for good shots, don't settle for a lot of long 3's. Above all, don't panic. If I see that, I'll take whatever the result is, and keep looking forward - because the future is bright, no matter the result of a single game.

Go Rams!

VCU85

Top Member
Jan 26, 2016
Not gonna lie, I'm nervous about playing without Bones. These last two games will push us off the bubble, one way or the other. I know the players and the coaches want the win more than they can say. But I need realistic expectations. So....

What I want to see is a team that comes out with a game plan, that sticks together and executes that plan. Keep slu off the offensive boards, work diligently for good shots, don't settle for a lot of long 3's. Above all, don't panic. If I see that, I'll take whatever the result is, and keep looking forward - because the future is bright, no matter the result of a single game.

Go Rams!
The starting lineup will be your first clue about the game plan.

ISwamRam

Top Member
Apr 20, 2009
Speaking of Levi...I think we'll need him more than we've needed him before...maybe throw in a little 7' defender, too.

Nov 10, 2012
Great opportunity for other guys to step up. Not going to be easy and will take a team effort but can be done. Rebounding will be key again. Have to keep that close. Goodwin is an excellent rebounder for a guard. Make French go to his right. He loves to go to his left on posting up. Also make him earn his points at the line. Perkins can go off on any given night so he needs to be kept in check. Hopefully we can force some turnovers and get some easy buckets. Was going to be a tough game with Bones, going to be even tougher without him. Going to need the army tonight

Reactions: Ululating Daddy