The Official Beat the Bunnies of SBU in the Animal Thread

VCU74

Top Member
May 29, 2017
Just tryin to figure out the ticket situation my man!! I'm still holding out dim hope fans can attend games at the A10 Tournament at the hallowed Robins Center or the gym where our vcu rams play
1) be a big donor and hope you get lucky
2) have big donor money and advertise yourself as looking.

adopt a player stat and get in as family?

VRam

Top Member
Apr 24, 2009
Hi fellow VCU fans! Does anyone know if there's randomly tickets available to this game on Friday?

I cannot wait to root for VCU and boo the Bonnies (who wants to root for an underdog school from western ny anyway??) go rams and hopefully we can play in a conference with schools we have more in common with (UNC-Wilmington or Maryland-Eastern Shore).
I have two, but you have to pick them up in Fredricksburg at the Walmart in Washington Square Plaza. You better leave immediately because I'm leaving at noon. Just knock on the back door and ask for Frank.

theyaintwantit

Top Member
Dec 22, 2009
I have two, but you have to pick them up in Fredricksburg at the Walmart in Washington Square Plaza. You better leave immediately because I'm leaving at noon. Just knock on the back door and ask for Frank.
I took the Chinatown bus to NYC in 2015. It's the one where the stop is right at Broad & Boulevard.
We definitely picked up a random person in Fredericksburg on the way up and it may well have been that shopping center.

Fun trip.

Feb 11, 2021
hmm tough call! I only cross the Rappahannock when it's absolutely necessary. May have to save it for the Rams' opening game on the Wednesday of the A10 tourney

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012
You could do what the Dayton fan did, start a podcast and then get a press pass....doesn’t even have to be a good podcast.
148400211_5023930131014042_8022581654196089434_o.jpg