the Official Beat The Campbell Camels in the Stu Thread

Havoc City

Elite Member
my go to ref yells are "WAKE UP REF" and "REFS YOU SUCK"

I try to shorten anything I yell as much as possible to increase the odds, even if just slightly, that the message is delivered 😇
Hmm...that's the opposite of my approach.

I prefer to be as specific as possible when I scream at the Stu. For example, back when Tilly was with us, I'd routinely scream, "The way you angrily dunk the basketball through the hoop makes me feel more energized, and thus, alive at a point in my life when most things are beginning to feel rather mundane."

But hey, to each his own.

RamDanFan

Elite Member
my go to ref yells are "WAKE UP REF" and "REFS YOU SUCK"

I try to shorten anything I yell as much as possible to increase the odds, even if just slightly, that the message is delivered 😇

On the ticky tack calls against our guys, my go to is “let them play” a la Bad News Bears.

Love2Ram

Elite Member
Insider
Loud is good. Loud is great, in fact. However, using a megaphone to shout directly into my ear for the entire game is just rude. I was hearing "you're terrible, ref!" in my sleep that night.
Hopefully the two other officials suffered the same dreams. Get the calls right and we'll drop the megaphones. We may be animals but we're willing to compromise.