The Official Beat the Davidson Wildcats at the Stu Thread

BaNgMyPrOgRaM

Elite Member
Well now that I know it's less than 4 hours til #GAMEDAY I have a new reason to smile and a wiggle in my front bottom!

----------------
Beat Wildcats!!

Bighorn can elaborate but Dean Smith's 4 corners offense was good basketball strategy before the shot clock. He had players buy in! I can imagine if you look at davidson's games in the 50's and 60's you would see a lot of scores in the 40's/
little bit of history - African American coach John McLendon created the 4 corners offense in mid 50s (was either at Hampton Institute or Tenn St at that time)

BaNgMyPrOgRaM

Elite Member
I thought McCallop originated it back in 56 but, you know how Davidson fails.

SpiderRAM

Elite Member
Insider
I’m selling 2 tickets for VCU vs Davidson. Section 9, Row E (front row), seats 1&2 (aisle). $40 (Venmo) for the pair.

theyaintwantit

Elite Member
Ticket question -

I can click on the (2) tickets from the Davidson game scheduled for 1/2, but it says they are expired when I click on it.
Has anyone heard from VCU Athletics on how the tickets for tonight's game will work?

JDI

Insider
Ticket question -

I can click on the (2) tickets from the Davidson game scheduled for 1/2, but it says they are expired when I click on it.
Has anyone heard from VCU Athletics on how the tickets for tonight's game will work?
Did you try a reissue?

DisplacedRam

Elite Member
Insider
I noticed that as well, reissuing the tickets and re-downloading them from that (as opposed to the original email that the tickets were sent on) as JDI suggested did the trick

theyaintwantit

Elite Member
The tickets from Google Wallet kept on appearing with a grayed out area where the code would be, but the PDF tickets still have the code.
I called VCU Ticket Office and they said the as long as a code is present, I should be good.

little bit of history - African American coach John McLendon created the 4 corners offense in mid 50s (was either at Hampton Institute or Tenn St at that time)

Coach McLendon, as nice a man who ever lived, drew raves coaching at North Carolina Central .... if you ever get a chance, read about "The Secret Game" against cross town Duke on a Sunday morning in 1944 with all the doors locked ....

Last edited: