The Official Beat the Davidson Wildcats in North Carolina Thread

SwiftyClown

Elite Member
I'm jealous that Davidson lost their best player (Kellan Grady to UK) AND struck gold with under the radar recruits these last few years with the likes of Luka/Lee/Loyer AND is killing it this year AND is ranked in the AP......there!! I said it!!!

I would LOOOoooooove to see our Rams play a complete game and really take it to them on their home court. Davidson is not some world beating mid major....they ARE a quality team that understands their coaches game plan.

Sounds like one of their guards (Grant Huffman) is dinged up...but it's gonna be another team that leans heavy on their starting 5.

Turnovers
Turnovers
Turnovers

Rams have to force some on D and avoid making careless ones in transitions and offense...

Go Rams!!!

The difference is that McKillop recruits shooters and we primarily recruit defenders. Shooting/scoring is an issue for us every year.

PRock

Elite Member
Insider
The difference is that McKillop recruits shooters and we primarily recruit defenders. Shooting/scoring is an issue for us every year.

We would be a top 20 team for sure with our defense and shooting as is. We have to limit the TOs and be OCD about running our offense during crunch time. Two highly controllable aspects of the game that Davidson currently does much better than us.