The Official Beat the Davidson Wildcats in North Carolina Thread

Ramdog

Elite Member
Yes and Yes. Easily VCU's biggest win of the season and Coach Rhoades had a great game plan. The other Davidson thread immediately became a tire fire as soon as the clock hit :00. They could not wait to flame the team and coach. It was also obvious they were all sitting home on their computers and not at the game. It just makes me mad because they never come around to shoot the breeze (not that I would really want that judging from what they say). They appear after a loss or something bad with hate and negativity .
It seems to come out in everything now a days
the team sucks, the coaching sucks,the band sucks,the reseating sucks, the AD sucks,the venue sucks, the league sucks, the masks suck, the no masks suck...etc etc

We are not happy unless we are miserable.

What are you going to do to placate me!

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
It seems to come out in everything now a days
the team sucks, the coaching sucks,the band sucks,the reseating sucks, the AD sucks,the venue sucks, the league sucks, the masks suck, the no masks suck...etc etc

We are not happy unless we are miserable.

What are you going to do to placate me!
Reseating does suck but I can deal with everything else :D

Mercury

Elite Member
Yes and Yes. Easily VCU's biggest win of the season and Coach Rhoades had a great game plan. The other Davidson thread immediately became a tire fire as soon as the clock hit :00. They could not wait to flame the team and coach. It was also obvious they were all sitting home on their computers and not at the game. It just makes me mad because they never come around to shoot the breeze (not that I would really want that judging from what they say). They appear after a loss or something bad with hate and negativity .
That sounds like a miserable existence.

Ironic that this thread is void of haters like the other Davidson thread. Sad to only come around when things turn out bad.
There is plenty to complain about, that was far from a perfect game. Wouldn’t you rather enjoy the win.

MobileMunchies

Elite Member