The Official Beat The Davidson Wildcats in the Animal Thread

ISwamRam

Top Member
Apr 20, 2009
So how do you stop a dude that's 6-10 and 57% from 3?????? U get the ball before they can get it to him.
When did Davidson get a 6'10" guy shooting ... oh wait... :lol:

Maybe it's me, but this game worries me (and if you look at my posts you'll notice this is a recurring statement from me; I'm a nervous guy...). Davidson has the talent and ability to beat us and Bob always has well disciplined guys. I think we'll know in the 1st four minutes how this game will end (not by score so much as body language / attitude).

mrgeode

Top Tuna
Mar 22, 2013

Maybe it's me, but this game worries me (and if you look at my posts you'll notice this is a recurring statement from me; I'm a nervous guy...). Davidson has the talent and ability to beat us and Bob always has well disciplined guys. I think we'll know in the 1st four minutes how this game will end (not by score so much as body language / attitude).
This feels much more like a fur beatdown to me. Save room for me on the lifeboat if we lose, though.

Feb 14, 2011
So how do you stop a dude that's 6-10 and 57% from 3?????? U get the ball before they can get it to him.
So my thought was "sure, he's a forward that only shot 10 all season" HOWEVER he's shot 109 and made 62! Maybe they don't play defense in the Summit, regardless that's pretty darn impressive for a PF.

Reactions: VCU Finance 2008

BaNgMyPrOgRaM

Top Member
Insider
Mar 27, 2009
If we lose to Davidson, we won't be the #flagship anymore. I expect we won't. #LongMayWeShine!!

Havoc2Ut2

Top Member
Nov 15, 2014

Oh, I was talking about the guy from Dakota mentioned earlier.