The Official Beat The Eagles of Florida Gulf Coast University Thread

DisplacedRam

Top Member
Mar 21, 2017
Surely they have a more active message board than that, there haven't been any posts for three years!

Can't wait for Saturday night, the Stu will be rocking and rolling and the guys will be ready to get that 5-piece

Havoc City

Top Member
Nov 8, 2014
FGCU is hardly the dunk city team of yesteryear. They're currently 0-4 with losses to Saint Louis (22 points), Maryland Baltimore County (4 points), Dartmouth (6 points), and Mercer (16 points). While someone like BracketForecast probably thinks this makes them a top-100 team, the rest of us can sit back and prepare to enjoy another dominant performance by the Rams!

Reactions: RamStrut

mrgeode

Top Tuna
Top Member
Mar 22, 2013
FGCU is hardly the dunk city team of yesteryear. They're currently 0-4 with losses to Saint Louis (22 points), Maryland Baltimore County (4 points), Dartmouth (6 points), and Mercer (16 points). While someone like BracketForecast probably thinks this makes them a top-100 team, the rest of us can sit back and prepare to enjoy another dominant performance by the Rams!
What gives? BF is good people.

Gopher+RamFan

Top Member
Dec 9, 2010
Weird shade being thrown here, but you did tag him so respect I guess.

BradRamFan

Top Member
May 1, 2009
Remember Evansville!
We should NEVER sitback.

Havoc City

Top Member
Nov 8, 2014
What gives? BF is good people.
Basically, I said North Texas was just an average team, he said they were a top-100 team and offered to bet $100 to that effect, several people (including me) took him up on that offer, he didn't respond, I mentioned that North Texas kept losing, he accused me of thumping my chest, implied I had no life outside these boards, and said the bet was never made. Because of his aggressive and mean-spirited responses, I now intend to tease him a bit.

PRock

Top Member
Insider
Feb 9, 2010
Basically, I said North Texas was just an average team, he said they were a top-100 team and offered to bet $100 to that effect, several people (including me) took him up on that offer, he didn't respond, I mentioned that North Texas kept losing, he accused me of thumping my chest, implied I had no life outside these boards, and said the bet was never made. Because of his aggressive and mean-spirited responses, I now intend to tease him a bit.
Strange, @BracketForecast responded to my post seems to be a straight up guy.

Reactions: mrgeode
Dec 2, 2012
Surely they have a more active message board than that, there haven't been any posts for three years!

Can't wait for Saturday night, the Stu will be rocking and rolling and the guys will be ready to get that 5-piece
I looked and couldn't find anything more recent...weird.