The Official Beat The Fayers in Ohio Thread

Feb 16, 2011
Where do I start?
We got embarrassed tonight. Dayton is a better team, but we shouldn’t be getting blown out by URI at home and Dayton on the road. We lack players that have natural scoring ability, and look very awkward on offense. Nothing comes easy for us. We have multiple seniors doing dumb poop and getting technical fouls called that ignite the home team. I expected us to be very tough, senior led team this year. We are not. I hold the coaching staff accountable for our deficiencies. They need to coach better and recruit players that not only love to play defense, but are gifted on the offensive end of the court too. I know, easier said than done. If we want to be an elite program, things will need to change. The sun will rise tomorrow but I feel like we are letting a once promising season get away from us.

Apr 19, 2009
Why is it every darn game we have a stretch of several minutes without making a fg, literally every darn game it happens.

Apr 19, 2009
Evans struggles are really starting to affect his composure. I think he got lucky to only get a common foul on that slam.

Reactions: SWV

Mistachill

Top Member
Apr 20, 2009
Obi Toppin is as good as advertised. 24 and 9 on a stiff ankle. He is going to make a lot of money playing basketball professionally. Looked like a man among boys out there for much of the game.
Still trying to figure out how the heck Dayton got him?