The Official Beat The Fayers in Ohio Thread

Mar 1, 2015
The comments about DJ are ridiculous. He is having a good year. He isn’t getting catch a shoot opportunities because the offense sucks. He a great transition player, but when Evans is in the floor, there is zero transition game. He is limited in handling the ball and needs a PG and a leader. DJ is one of 3 players keeping the ship from going down.

Scuffy McGee

Top Member
Jan 23, 2010
Still trying to figure out how the heck Dayton got him?
Read somewhere he wasn’t highly recruited. Had offers from Dayton, Fordham, Georgia, Illinois, Mississippi State, Rhody, St. Bonaventure, and Wyoming. He was a late bloomer and grew like 5-6 inches after committing.

80sRamBaseballRugby

Top Member
Apr 20, 2012
Williams - playing out of control.
Simms - gone ice cold.
Curry - not even close
IV - not playing elite D anymore. Lost on O.
ME - must be hurt. Losses composure like a freshman.

Three of these guys are senior starters.

Right now, without Bones on the floor the offense just sputters. DJ has started asserting himself and I like what I see. MSS is steady as always. Those three are our corps as of right now. Give me two more guys who want to grind and hustle and we can win a lot of games.

SWV

Top Member
Insider
Jan 10, 2016
Simms - gone ice cold.
Curry - not even close

Right now, without Bones on the floor the offense just sputters. DJ has started asserting himself and I like what I see. MSS is steady as always. Those three are our corps as of right now. Give me two more guys who want to grind and hustle and we can win a lot of games.
But I don’t think coach will make any changes.

Mistachill

Top Member
Apr 20, 2009
Simms - gone ice cold.
Curry - not even close

I remember Dom Jones had a break out sophomore season and then as a junior he had a drop-off and we found out after the season he was dealing with a foot injury all year. Gotta wonder if something similar is going on with Evans and/or Vann.

Havoc2Ut2

Top Member
Nov 15, 2014
I remember Dom Jones had a break out sophomore season and then as a junior he had a drop-off and we found out after the season he was dealing with a foot injury all year. Gotta wonder if something similar is going on with Evans and/or Vann.
No, really there is no excuse. Just isn't.

Stomped like bugs at home and crunched under heels on the road. Might be time to get the young'uns some run. Hey at this point I'm up for anything other than what I've seen so far this year against decent teams. And fur will own us the way they're playing. Pains me. Just pains me.