The Official Beat The Fayers of Dayton in The Animal Thread

MobileMunchies

Top Member
Nov 2, 2013
Looks like game was delayed.

We are 10-4.

Lets Go VCU.
Move on to 11-4, and best yet play a great one!

Last edited:

Newgate Prison

Top Member
Aug 1, 2012
Apologies for my earlier negativity. I am usually not like this. I have been dealing with personal issues, and it's affecting other areas of my life. Today, I am venting about my sports teams. Sports are usually a welcome escape for me, but lately not so much.

I've been a VCU Ram since 1979-80, my freshman year at VCU. I remember vividly the celebration from the dorms when we won the Sun Belt Championship in 1980. Toilet paper raining down from Rhodes and Johnson Halls. I am not about to abandon my team. I am loyal to VCU black and gold forever.

Let's Go VCU!
What’s up Brother. You don’t have to explain yourself to anyone. Your 40+ years of full support says it all. And considering your politeness and kind soul, no fan should ever call you out for a moment of self preservation. I’ve been having those same thoughts recently after watching my favorite teams choking too often. Kinda lose the purpose of watching.

PM me if you need someone to chat with... anytime.

northernvatiger

Top Member
Apr 21, 2009
What’s up Brother. You don’t have to explain yourself to anyone. Your 40+ years of full support says it all. And considering your politeness and kind soul, no fan should ever call you out for a moment of self preservation. I’ve been having those same thoughts recently after watching my favorite teams choking too often. Kinda lose the purpose of watching.

PM me if you need someone to chat with... anytime.
Thank you, my friend and brother. Will send you a message on FB.

Finance Ram 10

Top Member
Jan 11, 2013
Stockard actually had a pretty good game against St. Bona despite how horrible the game was overall, I think this lineup is fine.
He did play well, especially in the first half. That said, I want to see a material change something to wake people up. Wednesday was more demoralizing than the one time I got fired.

EDIT: Let's kill these Fayers.