The Official Beat The Fayers of Dayton in The Animal Thread

mrgeode

Top Tuna
Top Member
Mar 22, 2013
I am Raptors fan (no kidding), I almost feel like Ward is more like Chris Boucher minus the outside shooting. Especially when it comes to blocking shots.
I like Toronto too and considered Boucher for the comparison, I'm just tantalized by when Hasan gets a chance to put the ball on the floor himself. Let's just say he might end up being the first Hason Ward in the league.

Reactions: Ululating Daddy

Ram14

Top Member
Insider
Jun 20, 2011
Shot clock violations are team turnovers, they are not assigned to one player. But are we really going to quibble over the walk-on taking a jumper at the end of a blowout?
I heard Mike tell him to shoot it before the clock ran out. I was sitting where I could hear, heck with only a couple hundred people in there we all were sitting where we could hear. ; )

Reactions: mrgeode

mrgeode

Top Tuna
Top Member
Mar 22, 2013
I heard Mike tell him to shoot it before the clock ran out. I was sitting where I could hear, heck with only a couple hundred people in there we all were sitting where we could hear. ; )
I have to admit I like the games where you can hear Mike on the sideline. Of course I want everyone back as soon as we safely can be, but listening in real time is pretty entertaining.