The Official Beat the George Mason Patriots at the Stu Thread

SteveMM

Elite Member
Stay away from greasy food. At least that is what the tell you. Never has bothered me.
Is that because of the propofol or because it's the day after prep? I went under for an elbow surgery last year and insisted on a Wendy's cheeseburger on the way home. I had no trouble with it.

Mr X

Elite Member
Insider
Is that because of the propofol or because it's the day after prep? I went under for an elbow surgery last year and insisted on a Wendy's cheeseburger on the way home. I had no trouble with it.
I think just day of procedure, maybe it is because you will be running on empty and greasy food is not the suggested food group. But like you, I never had any problem.

VCU85

Elite Member
I'm already planning that post-procedure meal. Tomorrow is prep day and I'll be thinking about it the whole time.
My after snake up the keister meal has always been a Wendy's double meal..... 3x now. Me and the camera are on a first name basis...

I remember the first time I had it done. I woke up mid procedure viewing the pink tunnel., I made some drunken comment, and the doc was like WTF are you doing awake ??!! I guess I have a bit of a high tolerance to drugs.... for some reason....

DNB

Elite Member
if we win the next 2 home games tmrw and Sat (and I think we will) we will be starting to creep back into bubble discussion. I don't want to jinx us, but we are looking really good right now.
That is along the lines of what I think. Win next 3 and then we have some buzz going into SLU. Glad as a fan I have the luxury of thinking ahead. Hope the team is solely focused on GMU.

Havoc2Ut2

Elite Member
I'll be watching on ESPN+. I don't get MASN here in Ohio. I think I've figured out how to watch it on my TV screen on ESPN+, that much better on the big screen. Now if the snow will cooperate and cancel my 7 PM meeting, all will be good!
Yep, A PC, a HDMI cable and a TV and it's rock and roll.

rammed

Elite Member
I guess I have a bit of a high tolerance to drugs.... for some reason....
I woke up one time and watched the last of the procedure on the monitor. Watched a polyp get lassoed ☹️ In all seriousness, it’s not that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things and very very important. Do it when it is recommended!!