The Official Beat the George Mason Patriots at the Stu Thread

VCU85

Elite Member
I woke up one time and watched the last of the procedure on the monitor. Watched a polyp get lassoed ☹️ In all seriousness, it’s not that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things and very very important. Do it when it is recommended!!
Yep, it can be a life saver.

BradRamFan

Elite Member
I'm just trying to understand what some of you are saying. It sounds like a number of you are speaking about the upcoming game in some special code utilizing medical terminology.
Perhaps I can throw in a codebreaking translation.

----> GMU is poop and will soon be reamed.

Is that the correct translation?
:)

rammed

Elite Member
I'm just trying to understand what some of you are saying. It sounds like a number of you are speaking about the upcoming game in some special code utilizing medical terminology.

You figured it out.

Ramlove81

Elite Member

By George I think you've got it. Thanks I've been trying to figure this out for a few days now.

92VCUpikapp

Elite Member

I think we were all comparing todays game to the prep cleanse and expecting a blow out.

Last edited:

duncanlamb

Elite Member
Not gonna lie I'm nervous for this one. GMU seems to have a knack for knocking VCU down a peg or two when we are on a roll. We obviously cannot afford to lose this game under any circumstances.

It my understanding that GMU has struggled with guard play which leans heavily in our favour. However, they have some killer bigs particularly Oduro who we will have to devote a lot of attention to. GMU's defensive ratings are pretty low but they seem to have high offensive ratings. This will be an interesting match-up.

I am curious @duncanlamb , as a fan of both VCU and GMU, how do you think Coach English will game plan for us? Or what do you think GMU will have to do well to beat us?

Nothing specific but the key matchhups will.be

Mason's rotations of center vs. VCU's.
Ronnie Polite vs. Ace Baldwin

And

Justyn Fernandez vs Nick Kern and Jamir Watkins. VCU should be able to take advantage of the last one because Fernandez is talented only a freshman. He's only been starting for a few games and his defense is inconsistent.

Last edited:

Havoc2Ut2

Elite Member
Bonus Snow Day Even Though Nothin's Gonna Happen in the ShenVal Plus VCU GameDay!!!

WOOOoooooooooOOOO!!!

Let's Go Rams!!!!
Bummer. Won't be able to watch on ESPN+ tonight due to business meal. I'm not at all happy about it. I'd like to watch the replay, but have no idea if it will even be up...