The Official Beat the George Mason Patriots at the Stu Thread

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member
giphy.gif

cabell

Elite Member
Insider
Bummer. Won't be able to watch on ESPN+ tonight due to business meal. I'm not at all happy about it. I'd like to watch the replay, but have no idea if it will even be up...
ESPN+ you can replay it almost immediately after the game ends (or even rewind if it is still going on). Of course, Mistachill will take care of us the next day or two on YouTube.

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
ESPN+ you can replay it almost immediately after the game ends (or even rewind if it is still going on). Of course, Mistachill will take care of us the next day or two on YouTube.
Also, I have noticed you can move the marker to the beginning, middle or end to view any part of the game you want. I have never tried that while the game is live but you might be able to go to the beginning if you cannot watch until the game is in the 2nd half.

Havoc2Ut2

Elite Member
Thank you! I'll watch not knowing the outcome when I get home.

Since we only have 4 wisdom teeth I thought you were joking. Regardless, sounds like dental heck. Glad it worked out for you.
Nah I wasn’t lol. I had to have wisdom teeth out but I grew a second row on top. So both were removed together which resulted in like 8 teeth out (I was under for awhile.). Unfortunately had grafting done also. Very painful few months after that surgery(That and learning to chew with a lot less teeth helping you.). Good thing is after the surgery I did braces for like 3 years and everything settled great. I think the dentists use my pictures to show off now though lol.

Nothing specific but the key matchhups will.be

Mason's rotations of center vs. VCU's.
Ronnie Polite vs. Ace Baldwin

And

Justyn Fernandez vs Nick Kern and Jamir Watkins. VCU should be able to take advantage of the last one because Fernandez is talented only a freshman. He's only been starting for a few games and his defense is inconsistent.
I agree with Ace holding Polite in check. The 2 games I watched he had some good moves for easy baskets. If we hold Oduro down I think Polite with be their second option. Our bench should be a factor when they sub. Go Rams Go!

Ramlove81

Elite Member
After this conversation I feel like a lot of this board shouldn't allowed to joke on Richmond fans for being old.
There's more than one way to be old. You can be old and stuffy (red sweater vest crowd) or you can be the cool geezer. Aging VCU fans are the cool geezer fans. We'll never really get old, except for the occasional medical procedure that even cool geezers have to endure.;)

Ramlove81

Elite Member
Yeah, may not get out of my meeting this evening, the snow let me down, changed to rain about day break, just a lot of slush now, yuk! So, replay here I come.