The Official Beat the George Mason Patriots at the Stu Thread

Ramlove81

Elite Member
The fact that GM played St. Louis so well @SL this season (only to allow SL to score the last 9 pts. of the game to win by 1)) makes me feel they can rise to the occasion. As mentioned, if we play to our potential we should prevail , barring any weird circumstances. Don't want to appear over confident or such but we seem to be gelling. Oduro will warrant special attention , naturally. He dropped 26 , I believe , on St. Louis , but that was then and this is now. All about matchups it would seem. GO RAMS!!
Oduro is such a tough match up because he can play with his back to the basket or wander outside and hit an occasional 3. Not everyone has someone who can guard him both places, we do.
If, as DL tells us (I think he's right), that the Goo Moos run through Oduro, at least slowing him down will put a dent in their offense. I think we have guys who can do that. And yeah, a little foul trouble wouldn't hurt, but it A10 official, don't count on calls.

Beirne

Elite Member
7329fe575b1d1419be9caf26f10a06c5

OK... I've been holding back out of superstition but now can't resist....
WOO HOO!!! GAME DAY!!!! C'mon Rams, Flush the GOO MOOs!!!!

N Mollen

Elite Member
Insider
Oduro is such a tough match up because he can play with his back to the basket or wander outside and hit an occasional 3. Not everyone has someone who can guard him both places, we do.
If, as DL tells us (I think he's right), that the Goo Moos run through Oduro, at least slowing him down will put a dent in their offense. I think we have guys who can do that. And yeah, a little foul trouble wouldn't hurt, but it A10 official, don't count on calls.
he takes an average of 1 three a game and is a career .269 shooter from there. Not really worried about him out there. It would be a gift.

Havoc2Ut2

Elite Member
Pretty much all the GooMoos have that can hurt us is Oduro. He'll be getting a lot of attention. All we gotta do is put some points up tonight.

Havoc2Ut2

Elite Member
he takes an average of 1 three a game and is a career .269 shooter from there. Not really worried about him out there. It would be a gift.
Yes, leave him wide open outside. Can't hurt us from there. Might even get a few long rebounds.

RAMBALLFAN

Elite Member
….It’s that time

Attachments

• 5DBE7353-1320-4C2A-AD30-BBF8D76DC3A2.png
    5DBE7353-1320-4C2A-AD30-BBF8D76DC3A2.png
    17.7 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: DNB