The Official Beat the GooMoos (Again) in the Animal Thread

Love2Ram

Top Member
Feb 25, 2011
Or maybe the A10 is better than last year 🤔🤔
Or maybe we've had 2 key players injured for half the season 🤔🤔
3 if you include a previously sick and concussed ME 🤔🤔

Not disagreeing that this year is statistically "worse" on some levels, but that doesn't necessarily mean the individual players or team as a whole are playing worse.
Your take on this team, right now, is an interesting one to say the least while we set through a 14-0 run.

NCRam

Top Member
Feb 23, 2013
I am speechless. Beyond angry. Don't know what the heck is going on. Ugliest representation of VCU Rams I have ever seen.

Reactions: RAMBALLFAN

Who_Dat_Ninja

Top Member
Dec 3, 2016
Rebounds are 38 gmu to 18 vcu

Complete pathetic effort by this team

The coaches should have had these kids ready to play at this point in their careers and the season

Pathetic by everyone

Reactions: RAMBALLFAN
Dec 5, 2013
Our team was rolling crappy teams like this at the end of last year. Espn gives Mason a 74 percent chance of winning right now.
Yah, looking pretty shiit right now.

If anyone wants to be emotional and panic right now, you have my blessing. (not that you needed it)

Was really expecting SOMETHING to break through the early BS tonight, but doesn't look like anyone on the team has it in them.

Reactions: SWV

Havoc2Ut2

Top Member
Nov 15, 2014
Well. My Kool Aid just got poured out the window of the highway in North Texas. This is humiliating to the extreme. No tourney this year. We are getting stomped like a bug. No offense running. Dudes that have no business handling the ball getting picked. Giving up an O board a possession. Does the entire team have the flu?????? Looks like they're sleep walking.

It's like a train wreck. You don't wanna watch, but you can't help yourself. .

Reactions: Newboy and RamStrut