The Official Beat the GooMoos (Again) in the Animal Thread

Apr 21, 2009
Just win , I expect they will play better this time and we will need a full team effort to overcome their challenge.Being too cocky can come back and bite you in the ass, respect all opponents.

VCUPepBandRules

Top Member
Jan 30, 2012
But, based on their boards, the team has no heart...
Man, that Mason/UMass game was, terrible. The coaching was bad. The playing was bad. Even the announcers were bad (kept callin' 'em the Pirates). The only reason I had it on was to have something on in the background while doing repair work on my ceiling where the plaster has separated from the lath over the past 90 years. If they come into The Stu on Wednesday and play like that the game won't be fun to watch, but be sad, as we utterly obliterate 'em...

Reactions: SpiderRAM

DisplacedRam

Top Member
Mar 21, 2017
the Patsies turned the ball over 21 times against UMASS today, I have to think we are good for at least double that out of them Wednesday night 🤣

Reactions: SpiderRAM

ramin75

Top Member
May 1, 2009
We shoot a ridiculous % at the line again and we will have a good February. GooMoos did not help themselves at all in the last minutes when the game was in the line @ UMASS Their season has really cratered. Need to shovel a bunch of dirt on them.