The Official beat the GooMoos in NoVa Thread

VCU85

Top Member
Jan 26, 2016
I have a holes that sit in front of me at every game and seek out the opponents fans. Anytime we get a lead or anything happens against the opponent they turn around and look at them and clap in their face. They embarrass me. Thing is, it is a Father/Son combination. Nice going "Dad."
I have often told the opponents fans that we are not all like them.
Why the F would anyone do that ? If you aren't on the floor playing be a good sport about the game. That is exactly the kind of sh!t that gives fan bases a bad rep.

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2014
Why the F would anyone do that ? If you aren't on the floor playing STFU and be a good sport about the game. That is exactly the kind of sh!t that gives fan bases a bad rep.
The funny thing is sometimes the opponents fans are rows and aisles away so they don't even notice them. It just makes them look like bigger a holes than they already are.

Wolfpack Ram

Top Member
Apr 21, 2009
The funny thing is sometimes the opponents fans are rows and aisles away so they don't even notice them. It just makes them look like bigger a holes than they already are.
You need to call them out, or come get me and I will call them out!

Reactions: Havoc2Ut2

Ramcounter

Top Member
Dec 7, 2011
Why the F would anyone do that ? If you aren't on the floor playing STFU and be a good sport about the game. That is exactly the kind of sh!t that gives fan bases a bad rep.
I honestly feel sorry for fans who can’t have a friendly conversations with opposing fan bases. Some of the more insightful and enjoyable basketball conversations I have had were with other fan bases.

Havoc City

Top Member
Nov 8, 2014
With all due respect, I think you're being too black and white about this. I routinely introduce myself to opposing fans before the game, especially those that sit around me, in a very friendly manner. During the game, I've been known to remind opposing fans about our greatness, but I'm not aggressive or angry about it. Similarly, if I see someone wearing a UVA or Tech shirt, I might ask them if they need me to buy them a VCU shirt in the tunnel. Again, it's in a joking manner, and nobody gets upset about it because we're all just having a little fun at one another's expense. Guys communicate by ribbing one another a little. So long as the tone stays civil and friendly, there's nothing at all wrong about this.

Reactions: SpiderRAM

MobileMunchies

Top Member
Nov 2, 2013
Almost ready to hit the road.

Admittedly, anxiety is gearing up cannot figure out if it's good or bad stress.

All I know is I'm hoping we #FightLikeCrazy and nothing else.

If you see a big rasta crown like this
<---------
on the highway, in a blue BMW, honk like crazy and yell #LetsGoVCU!

Mar 2, 2014
Almost ready to hit the road.

Admittedly, anxiety is gearing up cannot figure out if it's good or bad stress.

All I know is I'm hoping we #FightLikeCrazy and nothing else.

If you see a big rasta crown like this
<---------
on the highway, in a blue BMW, honk like crazy and yell #LetsGoVCU!
I am not sure if honking at you on 95 is good for your anxiety. Just saying.