The Official Beat the GW Colonials in the Stu Thread

Dec 5, 2013
mistachill posted a thread Titled "I'm Out" which announced his retirement from the forum. He wanted spend his time doing other things.

I replied to his thread saying that I would miss him.

Then he deleted it. Mistachill has not posted any new games on YouTube since the richmond game.
Ah man... Just my luck the game I miss on a channel I don't have is after he retires :(

Wolfpack Ram

Top Member
Apr 21, 2009
Not sure if this has already been mentioned, but Jameer Nelson, Jr. plays for GW. He's a freshman guard that starts for GW. His dad (Jameer Nelson) played at St. Joe's and was National College Player of the Year in 2004. Jameer Nelson, Jr. originally committed to St. Joe's and Phil Martelli. Once Phil was fired, Jameer Nelson (dad) lobbied hard for the St. Joe's head coaching and didn't get it, so his son asked for his release and then signed with GW.

Dec 2, 2012
Not sure if this has already been mentioned, but Jameer Nelson, Jr. plays for GW. He's a freshman guard that starts for GW. His dad (Jameer Nelson) played at St. Joe's and was National College Player of the Year in 2004. Jameer Nelson, Jr. originally committed to St. Joe's and Phil Martelli. Once Phil was fired, Jameer Nelson (dad) lobbied hard for the St. Joe's head coaching and didn't get it, so his son asked for his release and then signed with GW.
You lose players when you change coaches