The Official Beat the Howard Bison at the Stu Thread

mrA10

Elite Member
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE win by an amount that we are expected to win by!
I'm so tired of everyone pumping up every mediocre team after we almost lose or lose.

Wolfpack Ram

Elite Member
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE win by an amount that we are expected to win by!
I'm so tired of everyone pumping up every mediocre team after we almost lose or lose.

I think a good start would be not falling behind early in the game and having to play catch up the rest of the game. This team needs to prove they can get/protect a lead for all 40 minutes. This team has not been able to do that for the last 7 games, and are 3-4 in those games with the only game that was probably not winnable being the Memphis game.

mrA10

Elite Member
I think a good start would be not falling behind early in the game and having to play catch up the rest of the game. This team needs to prove they can get/protect a lead for all 40 minutes. This team has not been able to do that for the last 7 games, and are 3-4 in those games with the only game that was probably not winnable being the Memphis game.
Giving up huge runs at the beginning of Temple and Jacksonville was brutal!

How-ard could it be?

I'd like to see former baseball slugger Frank Howard playing for Howard ... in case you didn't know, the 6-7 Frank Howard was starting basketball center at Ohio State before making a career socking big-league home runs. Howard does have a strong DC connection ... a statue of the former Senator sits proudly outside Nationals Stadium, not far from Howard U.

VCUBusiness

Elite Member
I'd like to see former baseball slugger Frank Howard playing for Howard ... in case you didn't know, the 6-7 Frank Howard was starting basketball center at Ohio State before making a career socking big-league home runs. Howard does have a strong DC connection ... a statue of the former Senator sits proudly outside Nationals Stadium, not far from Howard U.
Speaking of Big Franks, the Big Hurt, Frank Thomas, stood at 6’5” and while he was from Columbus, it was the other Columbus (GA) and wouldn’t have crossed paths with the Ohio State alum Frank Howard.

VCU Finance 2008

Elite Member
I get that. I'm just a believer in resting the starters when you can when up big in final say 3-4 minutes. At this rate, going to need several blowouts to help with the NET
Wednesday night was a blowout and that didn't help our net at all.

Beirne

Elite Member
43b1d6e87417aa6287602dd9e0cb6f4a.jpg

Wolowitz, Howard.