The Official Beat The Illinois Fighting Illini in Miami, FL Thread

BaNgMyPrOgRaM

Elite Member
So I'm trying to think how many games the Rams have played in Florida. Not many for sure. I can think of Tampa, Jacksonville and that's about it. Maybe we played in a Florida Atlantic Tournament? Who's got the stats?

BradRamFan

Elite Member
So I'm trying to think how many games the Rams have played in Florida. Not many for sure. I can think of Tampa, Jacksonville and that's about it. Maybe we played in a Florida Atlantic Tournament? Who's got the stats?
We played USF numerous times while in the Sunbelt.

VRam

Elite Member

Pollio's team with Antoine Ford and Martin Henlan beat UM at the Old Miami Arena just a few days after Mike Brown passed away. Mac's Rams led by Domonic Jones and Likolitov beat FAU in Boca (a double OT thriller). Shortly before that, the Rams beat FIU in Miami. And, of course, we played USF and JU many times.

Havoc2Ut2

Elite Member
Many...Jax and SFU for many years. We've been all around FL over the years.

Havoc2Ut2

Elite Member
Another solid opponent on our way to a seriously good pre-season. No reason at all why we shouldn't take them. We match up with them very well. Tonight was the game I was most worried about. All worries laid to rest.

Reactions: SWV