The Official Beat The Illinois Fighting Illini in Miami, FL Thread

thelonious_chunk

Elite Member
Illinois played like a top 50 team tonight against NC state. Good size, good rebounding, consistently hitting at mid-range. Let's not sleep on them. Let's get another quality resume-builder.

Also in years past, I know many haven't been able to get a stream of CBS sports network. Looks like they have now implemented a live stream (on mobile, at least) if you have a login for a service provider.

N Mollen

Elite Member
Insider
Illinois looked improved in their win tonight against NC State. This will be another toughy and we can't overlook them. Playing on the neutral court will help.
Yeah, that win over NC State last night opened my eyes a little. Plenty of talent on that Ill team. If their coach misses the bus to the arena we may be in trouble.

ShootTheJay

Elite Member
I have a tough time saying Illinois, and no idea how to pronounce Illini, therefore I hate them.

I also don't like the word or color orange, it doesn't rhyme with anything and is a complimentary color to blue, which just so happens to represent the feeling of sadness which we will make them feel.

Last edited:

kgainez

Elite Member
I have a tough time saying Illinois, and no idea how to pronounce Illini, therefore I hate them.

I also don't like the word or color orange, it doesn't rhyme with anything and is a complimentary color to blue, which just so happens to represent the feeling of sadness which we will make them make them feel.
Best comment yet

Cossack

Elite Member
Enjoy the Cuban coffee in Miami, my friends. The coffee is so good, it talks to me. One more win for our Rams.
giphy.gif

Been hating the Illini since 2012 when they tried to get Shaka. Their fans have always seemed like they were living in a fantasy land as well.

Their fans were super spurned by Shaka rejecting them and have had an irrational hatred of us since then.