The Official Beat The Jacksonville State Gamecocks in the Stu Thread

Half-baked Mcbride

Elite Member
ACL tears have been on the rise in younger athletes too, it's the increasing intensity of the high school and college games.

I remember an interview where Hank Aaron talked about how everyone played different sports as the season dictated and that no one "specialized" like they do know.....I know I know....."ok boomer" and all that....but Dave Winfield was drafted by 4 professional teams and Deion Sanders and Brian Jordan were AMAZING double duty athletes and of course the legends of Bo Jackson and Jim Thorpe will echo for decades more....

Some kids/parents "get it".....but the niche industry demands cult-like devotion....so here we are

Go Rams!!!

Let's get ABOVE .500 AND score 70+ points!!!!

VCU94MCV98

Elite Member
Interesting article....the Achilles is a super load bearing tendon and it really makes you appreciate what people go through just to "get back to normal"....let alone getting back to top shelf athletic shape.

I really have to blame Thetis for all of this. If she had just dropped Achilles in the Styx and fished him out a second later, he would've been completely invulnerable and the rest of us wouldn't be in this predicament today.

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
My dad (born in '53) always talks about how JD Barnett's teams played a lot of close games.
I was born in '92 so I really only know Mac to present. For some reason, my dad loves watching these close games and he is thoroughly enjoying this team.
I have to admit that the Campbell game was exciting once I shedded myself of the frustration. Kirk and JD's teams were good and both of them sweated lots of close games.

mrgeode

Top Tuna
Elite Member
My dad (born in '53) always talks about how JD Barnett's teams played a lot of close games.
I was born in '92 so I really only know Mac to present. For some reason, my dad loves watching these close games and he is thoroughly enjoying this team.
Never a dull moment, that's for sure. Something will happen - it might not be something GOOD, but it'll happen