The Official Beat the Jacksonville State University Gamecocks Thread

MobileMunchies

Top Member
Nov 2, 2013
NO TURNOVERS in 22 minutes
SO proud of him. I know other teams are gonna have the kind of defense that will turn him over. But this is so good to see, including the points. yall, there won't be no lead PG next year but him, unless we get a transfer ready to play immediately. Not like Pj last year when we had Marcus for another year, and Malik for another year. We'll have Ace but I guess he'll take time to adjust to college hoops. He'll be running the show. Coaches have GOT to have him ready to go.

Mistachill

Top Member
Apr 20, 2009
SO proud of him. I know other teams are gonna have the kind of defense that will turn him over. But this is so good to see, including the points. yall, there won't be no lead PG next year but him, unless we get a transfer ready to play immediately. Not like Pj last year when we had Marcus for another year, and Malik for another year. We'll have Ace but I guess he'll take time to adjust to college hoops. He'll be running the show. Coaches have GOT to have him ready to go.
Definitely. And I'm glad to see he seems up for the task.

• Love
Reactions: MobileMunchies
Apr 19, 2009
Hopefully we can go undefeated this year and stay out of the top 25 rankings to keep the underdog mentality.

Just kidding! Top 25 here we come!

Go Rams.
I'm not sure if we get in or not. A big question would be what you do with Evansville. They went on the road and beat the #1 team, I think they have to jump into the top 25. It might take some of our votes.

duncanlamb

Top Member
Insider
Apr 22, 2009
For me, the biggest roster difference is the expanded role of vince William's and keshawn curry. Their defensive full court pressure and ability to get to the rim in transition is lethal.

They make our full court pressure sooo much more potent.

Last edited:
May 3, 2012
I know there are other threads for this, but I gotta slap this post in here.
The VCU women's volleyball team defeated #2 Dayton at Dayton to win the A-10 regular season title for the third year in a row.
They are 23-5, 14-0 (conference). They've won 17 in a row. They have beaten vt, alabama, wichita st, nc state and unc in non conference play.
In other words, they're pretty darn good.