The Official Beat the Keaney Blue Rams in Rhode Island Thread

Finance Ram 10

Top Member
Jan 11, 2013
I will be super disappointed if we don't start Bones for this game. Last game we acted a bit intimidated by them across the board... it's be nice to show out and get this win against this annoying thorn of a team.

ISwamRam

Top Member
Apr 20, 2009
They are in a 6 game run...
I like Evans starting and guarding Russell.
Agree...with Crowe coming in as relief like last night. IV will have his hands full with Dowtin.
I wasn't able to be @ or watch our game vs URI, but i feel we've turned a corner. Will be curious to see if the odds makers feel the same.
Go VCU

Reactions: Havoc2Ut2
Dec 2, 2012
I will be super disappointed if we don't start Bones for this game. Last game we acted a bit intimidated by them across the board... it's be nice to show out and get this win against this annoying thorn of a team.
Prepare to be disappointed.
I trust the process, letting Bones grow into things.
He needs to be stronger (physically) and a hair quicker under pressure.
I think it is less likely Bones starts now because the seniors are playing better.

Reactions: VCU85

VRam

Top Member
Apr 24, 2009
We were 6 of 28 from three the first time around.

Neither team scored the last 1:51 of that game. That's unusual.

Reactions: mrgeode

WillWeaverRVA

Top Member
Dec 30, 2011
Prepare to be disappointed.
I trust the process, letting Bones grow into things.
He needs to be stronger (physically) and a hair quicker under pressure.
I think it is less likely Bones starts now because the seniors are playing better.
At this point the way the seniors are playing now I'm fine with Bones not starting for now, as long as he gets a decent amount of minutes. The spark he provides off the bench is impossible to ignore.

I did like the times we played both Evans and Bones at the same time last night (sometimes with two bigs).