The Official Beat the Keaney Blue Rams in Rhode Island Thread

Orion

Top Member
Apr 7, 2015
Honestly URI has our number and we do NOT match up well against them. Didn't expect a win, but was hoping to at least compete. Disappointing but good lord...some of the comments make it seem like we've lost every game this season. Hopefully we make this a competitive game 2nd half and they get their act together. Coach better make them feel this.

KAdams

Top Member
Jan 31, 2015
Honestly I'd just give Evans the ball and let him shoot it with a bright green light... we need him out of his slump for the rest of the season. We can't go far with him playing like a rookie.

Reactions: RED HAVOC11

HBK

Top Member
Mar 29, 2010
This isn’t hard to understand. They are playing harder (see rebounds) and their guards are better than ours (see Dowtin and Fatts). Thank goodness this is the last game against Dowtin unless it is Brooklyn.

Mar 19, 2014
Rhode Island has our number. They've had it for years. Knocked us out of the A10 tournament 3 times. I'm not going to let one match up nightmare determine my opinion of the program. We were favored to win the last one and lost by 10. We were dogs tonight and are playing like dogs.

I don't expect much fight in the second half. That said, they've got to put this one in the rear view mirror quickly.

artRAMinMN

Top Member
Feb 10, 2009
We tried counter punching, but couldn't land them, and meanwhile they just kept hitting and hitting, so it got to the point where we seemed punch-drunk. It compounds on itself if something can't break the cycle.

theyaintwantit

Top Member
Dec 22, 2009
I just hope our NET doesn’t drop below 40 lol. Somehow getting back in this game and not getting blown out could help.

Mistachill

Top Member
Apr 20, 2009
Rhode Island has our number. They've had it for years. Knocked us out of the A10 tournament 3 times. I'm not going to let one match up nightmare determine my opinion of the program. We were favored to win the last one and lost by 10. We were dogs tonight and are playing like dogs.

I don't expect much fight in the second half. That said, they've got to put this one in the rear view mirror quickly.
We gave URI our number.

Reactions: BaNgMyPrOgRaM

SWV

Top Member
Insider
Jan 10, 2016
Honestly I'd just give Evans the ball and let him shoot it with a bright green light... we need him out of his slump for the rest of the season. We can't go far with him playing like a rookie.
I thought he already had a bright green light. 🤔