The Official Beat the Keaney Blue Rams in Rhode Island Thread

Jan 15, 2020
I find it funny people think it’s fine to go with this “They have our number” garbage. Would you accept that in the CAA if GMU or odu beat us constantly? It’s not acceptable.

GRID

Insider
Mar 18, 2013
If a team isn't playing with focus in the man to man, how does playing a zone which requires more discipline and focus help?

But at this point, why not? Can't be worse.
Can't be worse was exactly my point.
Nobody seems to be able to stay in front of fats, we're not stopping anybody driving through the lane, and the gambling on defense makes it even easier for them to get transition buckets when they break the press or trap

Dec 21, 2019
If I was MR I would play all the seniors until they fouled out. Own it. No hiding. Nothing to lose.
Agreed! Most of this senior class has been such a disappointment when it counts. Second team comes in a plays better. Never seen such regression in a team like this. Better team roster wise than last year and we will likely not make the NCAA tourney. Thanks seniors for your efforts. Not sure about MR either... hes got talent and not doing much with it.

Apr 28, 2009
I am die hard...But the way we are playing or rather not playing does not give me much hope. Down 22. That’s not a hole it is a pit. Oh well...They got our number. My last rant.

• Sad
Reactions: SWV

VRam

Top Member
Apr 24, 2009
I always think we can rally for a win, so I am not giving up hope. However, I just never thought another school in our conference would own us like Rhode Island does. This will be 8 of 9 if we don’t rally.
We're coming back! Who's with us?

• Love
Reactions: BaNgMyPrOgRaM

Mistachill

Top Member
Apr 20, 2009
Can't be worse was exactly my point.
Nobody seems to be able to stay in front of fats, we're not stopping anybody driving through the lane, and the gambling on defense makes it even easier for them to get transition buckets when they break the press or trap
You give up threes in the zone and they're shooting 46% on threes.

Gopher+RamFan

Top Member
Dec 9, 2010
These calls, how is that a block and not a charge. They called a similar charge against DJ in the first half. Rhoades needs to work 'em. We're getting killed on fouls and FT attempts.