The Official Beat the Keaney Blue Rams in Rhode Island Thread

Apr 21, 2009
Freaking Russell had 18 FT attempts. Jeez... Gotta figure he's going to get his points.

Out of the other scorers on URI, who's best to key in on? Langevine finished with only 11, but Martin had 18, and Dowtin 17.

Mistachill

Top Member
Apr 20, 2009
This may be the worst group of seniors we've had in a while in terms of leadership. JW and Tillman may not have won many games, but I can't remember ever thinking they played soft, especially Tillman. Not boxing out, soft fouls, missing free throws. I'm speechless.

Jan 23, 2011
Respectful of all he has accomplished and his leadership and defense, Evans is a shell of the player he was last year. So when we look at our team, we have to look at it through that lens. We had an all-conference guard with a killer mentality last year and it’s like that player is longer here and no longer contributing on the offensive end. I hate it. I love the guy and wish it was different. But you don’t take a player of that quality, essentially, off a team and have it not affect their ability to compete against the top teams.

HBK

Top Member
Mar 29, 2010
In the last 28 conference games, including last season’s A-10 Tournament, VCU is 22-6. That is 21-2 against everyone else and 1-4 against Rhode Island.

Reactions: Gopher+RamFan