The Official Beat the Keaney Blue Rams in Rhode Island Thread

N Mollen

Top Member
Insider
Jun 5, 2012
I’m not sure you are getting the point..... You don’t challenge a running shooter at half court when they need it to win or tie. Unless it’s Stephen Curry the chances of them making it are like 5% at best.
and he was still 15 feet BEHIND half court

Reactions: SWV

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012
Last edited:

mrgeode

Top Tuna
Top Member
Mar 22, 2013
I was wondering what Robby sounded like last night. Good looking out you guys.

Edit: Just listened, currently cracking up

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MobileMunchies

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012
I was wondering what Robby sounded like last night. Good looking out you guys.
Robby last night....

giphy.gif

Half-baked Mcbride

Top Member
Apr 19, 2009
Interesting that you say that. I need to go back and look at it but in real time it looked like Vince got all ball (even if it was an ill-advised play to say the least).

Edit: Never mind. I see all the back and forth on this. Vince should never have been that close to him, but very questionable foul call

I get the angle that Vince shouldn't even have been near Leggett, but the fact that the refs took time to see if Leggett also committed a flagrant foul into Vince's head absolutely tells us that there was more than a little dubiousness there and makes me wonder about the motivation of the refs
Back when JeQuan got that call @GW, it was reported that WW told the refs to keep an eye out for it....perhaps Cox worked the refs a little?

regardless, VCU got the W and this whole conversation is simply academic.

Reactions: DisplacedRam

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012
I get the angle that Vince shouldn't even have been near Leggett, but the fact that the refs took time to see if Leggett also committed a flagrant foul into Vince's head absolutely tells us that there was more than a little dubiousness there and makes me wonder about the motivation of the refs
Back when JeQuan got that call @GW, it was reported that WW told the refs to keep an eye out for it....perhaps Cox worked the refs a little?

regardless, VCU got the W and this whole conversation is simply academic.
I thought they were checking the time on the clock.