The Official Beat the Kennesaw State Owls at the Stu Thread

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member
I don't know where this guy calling the game with Ed Nixon came from, but he is incredibly irritating. Case in point, he mentioned Chris Youngblood approximately 327 times before spending 10 minutes remarking about how little they've talked about him.

RESRam

Insider
Anybody else having to turn up the volume when Ed and the other guy are speaking? Then when they go to commercial it’s really loud.

CrozetRam

Elite Member
I don't know where this guy calling the game with Ed Nixon came from, but he is incredibly irritating. Case in point, he mentioned Chris Youngblood approximately 327 times before spending 10 minutes remarking about how little they've talked about him.
Absolutely

Has a Rhoades team ever outscored the opponent in the second half? I can’t remember the last time that happened.

northernvatiger

Elite Member
Alright, here's to some hot shooting for VCU in the 2nd half. We cannot lose to a team with the 286th-ranked defense in the nation.

Mercury

Elite Member
The amount of hero ball we play on offense makes me wonder about the chemistry of the team. The amount of times a guy with positioning is ignored in favor of a contested shot or a drive to the lane that ends in a charge is alarming.

Gopher+RamFan

Elite Member
Has a Rhoades team ever outscored the opponent in the second half? I can’t remember the last time that happened.
Morgan State, but every other team has outscored us in the 2nd half this season (thought some only by 1 - to include Memphis)

PhantomRam

Elite Member
I think MR's face shows that he is increasingly frustrated with this team. Personally glad he showed some passion when we were not covering the 3point shooter on the right corner. I hope he is throwing some chairs in the locker room.