The Official Beat the Kennesaw State Owls at the Stu Thread

The owl that was dead in my yard is now in the woods and it’s still dead. GO RAMS, BEAT OWLS.

Our Thanksgiving just got canceled due to illness at the host family’s home. So the 2 of us will enjoy last minute plans at home and hopefully Mr SR will play his saxophone with a track instead of the other musician friends which was the plan at our friend’s home.

Happy Thanksgiving Eve Ram fans!

That's truly owlful news.

Ram14

Elite Member
Insider
Well, we had fans betting we wouldn't win 8 games with 3 grads with eligibility leaving and no transfers.
Then, we had coaches & media picking us middle of A-10 after the 3 grads returned and we got 3 transfers...
Would have been unwise to bet against UR with them returning a core group of expereiced guys that also incuded a top player. The PG had been practicing with the team for over a year, and the portal used to stabilize positions. It's still November, but UR seems solid enough to compete with everyone in the league.

VCU85

Elite Member
Don't forget, Coach Rhoades used to draw up the X's and O's for the Rice Owls ... post-game celebrations were at the Owlive garden.
OHHHHHHHHH. In honor of Thanksgiving I'll use some holiday specific, grammatical, imagery.... that was a turkey of a joke..... :D

VCU74

Elite Member
OHHHHHHHHH. In honor of Thanksgiving I'll use some holiday specific, grammatical, imagery.... that was a turkey of a joke..... :D
Speaking of turkey, Two hours in on the smoker… Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Attachments

• CAFCF461-8B00-4559-AA0A-086E78C76266.jpeg
    CAFCF461-8B00-4559-AA0A-086E78C76266.jpeg
    626.4 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

VCU85

Elite Member
Repealing of turkey, Two hours in on the smoker… happy Thanksgiving to all!
Love a smoked turkey.

We're zigging instead of zagging this Thanksgiving .....Wild caught Rockfish filets smothered with fresh, bacon infused, collards... and they'll be apple cobbler, and some choice bourbon for dessert.

Beirne

Elite Member
Eh. I don't really give a hoot.
owl-judge.gif

"That was extraordinary. Unfortunately, extraordinarily bad!"
-- Simon C-Owl