The Official Beat the Kennesaw State Owls at the Stu Thread

VCU85

Elite Member
Had a friend cancel out on me so I have 1 ticket, Row A just off the floor for todays game available.

game recap for wire services

VCU routs Kennesaw State by 24 behind balanced scoring attack. Six Rams scored in double figures and VCU turned over the Owls 23 times to trigger a 15 minute run, where VCU outscored Kennesaw by 35-10 to extend VCU's record to 4-2.

I don't predict the future, I just report it.

go Rams

game recap for wire services

VCU routs Kennesaw State by 24 behind balanced scoring attack. Six Rams scored in double figures and VCU turned over the Owls 23 times to trigger a 15 minute run, where VCU outscored Kennesaw by 35-10 to extend VCU's record to 4-2.

I don't predict the future, I just report it.

go Rams

Predict/report the visiting Owls have more turnovers that field goals ... also, the visitors will have many more fOwls.

Time to get on a Ram roll. Win out all remaining OOC games. We can do it. We are a better shooting and offensive team than we’re showing; still learning each other. Shriver is trying too hard. He can shoot and the players on the team know it. Plus our freshman will start contributing and Ace will return. Not where we want to be but we still control our destiny. Hang in there Ram fans. Today we start rolling!