The Official Beat the La Salle Explorers in Philly Thread

Apr 21, 2009
We're 15-5. Only game we didn't win that we should have was URI, and they're on a 5 game win streak and playing great.
You're right... It's frustrating to see the lapses, which seem to happen too frequently. Don't get me wrong, a win is a win, and I'll take them, especially on the road. The scheduling of these two games in Philly back-to-back seemed strange, and I'm sure it's not easy to have to back and forth twice within a couple of days.

Reactions: VRam

80sRamBaseballRugby

Top Member
Apr 20, 2012
LaSalle’s hot 3 point shooting kept them in this game. Our lapses on D hard to explain. Our bigs getting out hustled down the court on D was problematic. Bones getting caught inside on D and late to the 3 point shooter.

VCU85

Top Member
Jan 26, 2016
Earlier this week I saw a 5-15 Wyoming Cowboys team pester and fight a possible 1-seed SDSU team playing at home. It happens.
Never said it didn't, but this is a re occurring theme with this team. And while every team does it, the rate of repetition with these guys is frustrating .

Reactions: SWV

VRam

Top Member
Apr 24, 2009
People are piling on Evans but it is about Hyland. Nothing to do with Marcus. It is about playing the right combos and having Hyland of the floor
Yup, we don't need Evans to score a lot of points. We're at our best when we're playing tough defense and passing the ball on offense and not turning it over. The points will come. We haven't peaked.

Mistachill

Top Member
Apr 20, 2009
Never said it didn't, but this is a re occurring theme with this team. And while every team does it, the rate of repetition with these guys is frustrating .
Definitely frustrating. But I really think it happens more frequently with other teams than you think. Since we pay way more attention to our warts it can seem like its a problem that's limited to us. Still a problem though that we need to tighten up.

Havoc2Ut2

Top Member
Nov 15, 2014
Definitely frustrating. But I really think it happens more frequently with other teams than you think. Since we pay way more attention to our warts it can seem like its a problem that's limited to us. Still a problem though that we need to tighten up.
Good thing we're good enough to win while not playing particularly well. Finally we get a HUGE game with fur. Can't wait.