The Official Beat The Louisiana State Bayou Tigers in the Animal Thread

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012
The key is weather Vann plays. Has anyone heard anything about that yet?
I have not heard anything recently. After the VCU game on Friday night he was fine. I saw Marcus Evans mother speaking to him and she said he felt good. I think Coach Rhoades has his Media Minutes presser today.

thelonious_chunk

Top Member
Jun 17, 2014
I have to be at some lame work function starting at tip-off. Any ideas where I can find a replay without a cable log-in?

Ram14

Top Member
Insider
Jun 20, 2011
Any news on whether this game will be a Gold/Black Out? Laying my potential outfits out for tomorrow
I haven't heard, usually we see a photo of that the morning of the game. I would be very disappointed if we went with the "Gold" (Yellow) T shirts as it is one of their colors. White has not been good to us. Black is my guess, or prison orange.

Jun 29, 2017
As a Rowdy Ram, I can tell you all on this board the students are going to BRING IT. I have not been this pumped for a game in YEARS. If we want to win here's a couple of things we need to see improvements on: # of turnovers we commit, three-point shooting %, and our guards need to have better Assist/turnover ratio.

Frank slimeball Wade is going to have a gameplan set up to shut down our studs and I'm sure Rhoades and staff will also have a great gameplan. We could be in for an absolute brawl, and you bet your butt I am here for it all. It is also worth noting that we dropped out of the AP top 25, not that it matters, but I hope our guys use that as extra motivation and disrespect because off the top of my head I can't think of a team who started 2-0 but get snubbed the next week.

VCU 63
lsu 60
The FBI is watching this one.

Havoc2Ut2

Top Member
Nov 15, 2014
If BGSU can get 75+ on em, we should be able to manage it. Hold them under 70 and the win is in hand. They WILL turn the ball over.

rammad90

Top Member
Jan 19, 2010
He actually left us in pretty bad shape. We lost more than half of our recruiting class. And it's not a good look to have no consistency at the coaching position. Mike saved us and had a decent year despite everything that set us back then got us back on track last season.
It couldn't have been that Bad we were left with MSS, Jenkins, Crow, IV, Sean. Plus Shaka Holdevers JT and Johnny were left. Look I never liked WW and thought he was slimly, stated so when most on this board were in love with him. However, I can't agree that he left us in shambles. He didn't. He also got us to the tournament twice in both of his years.

The guy did his job, it was how he went about that job and his personal ethics that I couldn't stomach.