The Official Beat The Louisiana State Bayou Tigers in the Animal Thread

mrgeode

Top Tuna
Top Member
Mar 22, 2013
Why do I think VCU wins Wednesday...we play good defense... LSU plays 7 guys...LSU is not a team that likes the 3 ...VCU'S defensive Achilles heal...and it will be a true sell out..
KenPom rankings are interesting - we're 76th in offense, 14th in defense. They're 13th in offense and 78th in defense. I'd usually take the home team in that scenario.

Mar 2, 2014
Part 2. There is also a good chance that the 7 or so that LSU runs out there will be better than the top 7 that the Mean Green ran out there last night.

Anyhow...Go Rams!

HBK

Top Member
Mar 29, 2010
Why do I think VCU wins Wednesday...we play good defense... LSU plays 7 guys...LSU is not a team that likes the 3 ...VCU'S defensive Achilles heal...and it will be a true sell out..
What is a “true sell out”? You either sell out your tickets or you don’t. Someone not showing up doesn’t mean the event wasn’t a sellout. I have 8 tickets. At the very last minute (15 minutes before tip-off) one of the people who was supposed to attend the SFU game had to back out. The seat sat empty, but it was still sold.

RowdyPkunk

Top Member
May 19, 2009
Anyone attending the game Wednesday..... we want everyone to get to the game as early as possible.... Be as loud as possible..... & we want everyone to stand until VCU makes it's first basket! Obviously we'd rather you stand the whole game.... but do not sit down until at least VCU Makes their first basket.

We want the atmosphere of this game to be louder than any Rivalry game.... and also we wanna make this game louder than both Texas & Butler!

It's going to take EVERYONE!!!! Lets Make it happen!

Linda Knight

Top Member
Insider
Mar 31, 2015
Anyone attending the game Wednesday..... we want everyone to get to the game as early as possible.... Be as loud as possible..... & we want everyone to stand until VCU makes it's first basket! Obviously we'd rather you stand the whole game.... but do not sit down until at least VCU Makes their first basket.

We want the atmosphere of this game to be louder than any Rivalry game.... and also we wanna make this game louder than both Texas & Butler!

It's going to take EVERYONE!!!! Lets Make it happen!
DONE!

May 4, 2012
What is a “true sell out”? You either sell out your tickets or you don’t. Someone not showing up doesn’t mean the event wasn’t a sellout. I have 8 tickets. At the very last minute (15 minutes before tip-off) one of the people who was supposed to attend the SFU game had to back out. The seat sat empty, but it was still sold.
Sell the ticket and fannys are in it.

Reactions: Havoc2Ut2