The Official Beat The Louisiana State Bayou Tigers in the Animal Thread

PhantomRam

Top Member
Apr 30, 2009
It can be slightly minimized sucking on lozenges during the game, keep your throat wet. Me and my lady call it "sexy voice'" and we go through most the season like this.

Whatever you do, don't stop screaming.
Bring the rains. ⛈

The more we scream the better they do.

👍
I can attest to this, I sit directly in front of them.....:D

Orion

Top Member
Apr 7, 2015
Let them celebrate however they see fit. If they're stoked on a win, let them enjoy it! I'll never understand the mentality of "those college aged athletes need to act more professionally in their private setting"

Who gives a s##t? They're happy, hungry, and more motivated for it. They clearly care about each other and their coach, and we should be happy about it too.

Go Rams!

MobileMunchies

Top Member
Nov 2, 2013
I hope LSU learned a good lesson the other night, enough to get out there and stomp all over their opposition this season.

For that matter, I hope we did too. And we do, too. ;)

VCU Heel

Top Member
Aug 7, 2012
I had a co-worker (UVA fan) say to me ”hey, good game by VCU,” then proceeds to criticize the locker room celebration. I said “you don’t realize it was a continuation from the previous game where coach got them, so the team got him back.” He looked at me like “yeah, okay.“ It never occurred to me that it was primarily about that win.
Screw UVA fans. They won a national title (thanks to several very questionable calls in the semifinal and final). Great for them. But now they seem to think that they’re such experts in the ways of winning that have any business criticizing us or anyone else? They’ll always be the first team to ever lose a 1 vs. 16 matchup. That’s where their true expertise lies.

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012
I think, my opinion, that the coaches watered down the team after unt to break the mood of it being a close game.
I think the lsu watering of the coaches by the team was kind of payback.
None of it having to do with super bowl treatment of the game.
Or maybe they're just having fun.
You are impressive with your analysis. This surprises me :lol:

Ram20ROB

Top Member
Nov 12, 2014
honestly, we wont know until the end of the season what winds up being our "biggest win" ...
Couldn't agree more. On the ride home we were listening to Robby and Mike talk about whether this was VCU's biggest non-conference regular season win ever. I told my wife "we won't know until March whether this is a building block or just a fun night in November." Hope it does end up being the biggest win that propels us to much better nights ahead.