The Official Beat The Louisiana State Bayou Tigers in the Animal Thread

duncanlamb

Top Member
Insider
Apr 22, 2009
Rollins I think many of us agree with 1-3. Let them have fun, let them enjoy this journey, it'll be a short collegiate career and it will be very cool at the end of the day to say they were both successful and they enjoyed it. That's what makes college basketball better than the pros. It the excitement and the enthusiasm, its really not all about the basketball skill.

Be silly, have fun, and love what your doing. I think Mike and crew got it right.
This is your best post of all time.

Reactions: RamStrut

Newgate Prison

Top Member
Aug 1, 2012
This team has something we have lacked for many years. A big athletic, unselfish, C/F, willing to do all the dirty work under the basket, and enough of a scoring threat to open up the court. Marcus Santos-Silva looks like the closest thing to one of the most under rated players in VCU history, Mike Schlegel. He is the key to this teams success.
I thought Mo fit those characteristics

Newgate Prison

Top Member
Aug 1, 2012
If we want to be a contender we need to be shooting much higher than the national average. At least in the top 60 imo. Any idea where we rank in shooting percentages?
Not right now when you ay at our pace. Once they get their legs under them, shots will fall at more of a regularity