The Official Beat The Minutemen of UMass in the Animal Postponed (again)

Major Ram 2.0

Top Member
Aug 13, 2018
Some speculation Tre Mitchell injured his shoulder with 4-5 mins left in Davidson game. . Left game and didn’t return. Went to locker room.

cabell

Insider
Jul 14, 2015
I don't know about the last 4-5 mins, but he went down super hard on his shoulder during the first half

mrgeode

Top Tuna
Top Member
Mar 22, 2013
So you are saying I should start a couple in a few weeks?
No, no I am not.

I actually wonder who he'll bequeath his powers to when he goes to the great tournament in the sky (hopefully many seasons from now).

Reactions: RamDanFan

urmite

Top Member
Mar 22, 2011
No, no I am not.

I actually wonder who he'll bequeath his powers to when he goes to the great tournament in the sky (hopefully many seasons from now).

Dec 16, 2013
Rams need two this week to get to 6-2 before we hit the real meat of our schedule - Umass is really struggling with limited depth (like 8 healthy players not counting Tre Mitchell shoulder injury and his status for Wed) - UMass struggles this season vs zone ( who bets we play any zone Wed?- interesting prop bet)
afterwards we get an inconsistent but explosive LaSalle team that has played well recently
I think we get both of these games but one of them will be close down the stretch - would love to see Vince W get us a little more offensively and would be real interesting to see Hasson Ward start alongside either Douglas or Stockard and allow us to double Tre Mitchell down low if he plays - cannot see any of our bigs stopping Tre Mitchell alone without a lot of fouling
Also want to see Baldwin/Clark duo combine for 12-15 points in addition to their normal few steals and dimes
Go rams

Last edited:

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012
I need to go look it up but just going from memory Bones has been on fire at the Stu this season. He has had at least two 30 point games and he has to average close to 24 points a game at home.