The Official Beat the Missouri State University Bears Thread

Mar 1, 2015
Never watched those, couldn’t get into it. I loved Willow when I was a kid, but the slur “Peck” seems offensive. I suppose in reference to a quarter bushel. Watched it the other week on Disney Plus, daughter loved it, and Joanne Whalley (Sorsha) was just as alluring as she was when I was a kid. I married a blond VCU cheerleader (5’4”) and that’s worked out, but man oh man
1576080331463.jpeg

Reactions: mrgeode

mrgeode

Top Tuna
Top Member
Mar 22, 2013
Never watched those, couldn’t get into it. I loved Willow when I was a kid, but the slur “Peck” seems offensive. I suppose in reference to a quarter bushel. Watched it the other week on Disney Plus, daughter loved it, and Joanne Whalley (Sorsha) was just as alluring as she was when I was a kid. I married a blond VCU cheerleader (5’4”) and that’s worked out, but man oh man
View attachment 7830
Willow is dope. Peak Kilmer. The troll dragon was messed up. Sorsha was definitely hot, but since I'm also a redhead I'm not entirely sure what to make of your McConaughey comment.

Pigs! You're all pigs!

Mar 1, 2015
The bill to reverse the tossing ban was dropped by its sponsor, Florida remains a no-tossing state. The Florida Judge that was penciled in as a replacement for the Brett Kavanaugh nomination turned out to have a record of being staunch defender of dwarf tossing, no kidding. Ultimately the country settled on Kavanaugh. Having a pro-tosser on the bench proved a little to controversial. The issue is a little uncomfortable. While I am not an advocate, I don’t want to interfere with a dwarfs right to choose.

Ironically, in Florida if an argument over dwarf tossing or anything else gets a little to heated, you may use lethal force on the spot, regardless of height.

Reactions: WestEndEd
Dec 2, 2012
Go Rams! Come one guys, how did we get off track on midgets vertically challenged empowered people?

Mar 1, 2015
I keep checking to see if this thread is back on topic...silly me.

Looking forward to resuming normalcy on Sunday. Beat the Bears!
Sorry. Given any length of time it is doubtful anything can really be said about the Missouri St Bears. Maybe the most innocuous opponent that could possibly be scheduled. The Bears, from Springfield. Some funny articles, can’t tell if they are serious or a spoof.

https://www.murney.com/blog/bestspringfield/

https://springfieldoasis.com/top-8-things-springfield-missouri/

Reactions: Half-baked Mcbride