The Official Beat The Mocs of UT - Chattanooga in the Stu Thread

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
Yeah, folks are welcome to express themselves as jerks or morons, and in so doing are inviting criticism as jerks or morons.
The dude railed on Justin Tillman for an entire year when the young man was almost averaging a double double. He wanted Djonkam to start over Tillman. I pretty much sailed by his nonsensical jumbled posts since then. I contend that if love is not blind then CelticGuy most definitely is blind.

Ramlove81

Elite Member
Nunn was definitely the bright point of this game (aside from Vince) - he needs to distribute the ball better but he had zero turnovers for the first time all season.
And he and Kern showed the ability to start a drive and pull up before getting into trouble and hitting the mid-range jumper. I admit I'm a coolaid drinker, but I think these guys can overcome the current problems (and they are many) and be a really tough team to beat the second half of the season. It's just the way our schedule is constructed we don't have room to use the first 15 games as extended preseason practice to get new guys ready, heal up injuries (minor Tso and Nichols, major Ace) and figure out rotations. Yet, that's where we find ourselves. Here's to winning the A10 tourney!

rammad90

Elite Member
This nonsense again? For the millionth time, freedom of expression does not mean freedom from criticism.
Actually it does. However, if you mean Freedom of Speech it only applies to speech against the government. At the end of the day, is Celtic harsh? Yes, Do I disagree with a lot of what he states yes. However, who are we to silence him.

He does make good points and even when he doesnt he does drive debate. If we want a forum where we all drink green tea, and sing Kum by yah around the all mighty Ram then we can have that.

However, what fun with that be?

Let the guy state what he wants, if you disagree use facts to disprove his assertions, or just ignore him.

Last edited:

rammad90

Elite Member
But love is blind. I have been married for over 20 years and if my wife picked at my faults I would be in big trouble.
I've too have been married a while. Longer than that actually. However, what makes for a good mate IMO is they remind you that you aren't perfect, and help you recognize as well as overcome your short comings.

Last edited:

Havoc City

Elite Member
Actually it does. However, if you mean Freedom of Speech it only applies to speech against the government. At the end of the day, is Celtic harsh? Yes, Do I disagree with a lot of what he states yes. However, who are we to silence him.

He does make good points and even when he doesnt he does drive debate. If we want a forum where we all drink green tea, and sing Kum by yah around the all mighty Ram then we can have that.

However, what fun with that be?
Nobody is silencing him. How many times does this point need to be made?

Nobody is silencing him. How many times does this point need to be made?
I do think there’s certain times some people do try to silence others. I think some fans just can’t handle other fans criticizing the team same way some feel the need to rip our team no matter how well we been doing. In theory everyone should be adult enough to handle opinions of all kinds as long it’s respectful and not simply saying a fan, coach, player, etc are POS or trash.

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
As mentioned in another thread, there's a rumor that his eye injury was serious.
Nothing to do with Nichols’ eye. Rhoades is not playing him because it is a coach’s decision. He basically played 3 minutes against Wagner and Vandy before a DNP.

RamBamBiggalow

Elite Member
☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️
Let’s see if one more time does the trick.

I don't understand why everybody gets so worked up over Celtic.

At best he is one of the GOAT trolls, at worst he is hilarious. The season long idea of benching Tillman so others can score is one of the most insanely strange takes I have ever heard.

He is like the ramnation Skip Bayless. Don't take it seriously just watch the arguments and be entertained.

Wolfpack Ram

Elite Member
I don't understand why everybody gets so worked up over Celtic.

At best he is one of the GOAT trolls, at worst he is hilarious. The season long idea of benching Tillman so others can score is one of the most insanely strange takes I have ever heard.

He is like the ramnation Skip Bayless. Don't take it seriously just watch the arguments and be entertained.

I don't understand why posters don't put him on "Ignore", like I have, if he bothers them that much. :roll: That feature is part of the message boards for a reason. If you keep giving the guy an audience, he's going to continue posting.